Limited time special!
Sign up for two years of Total Compliance and receive a FREE 18 Gallon Waste Disposal Container.
Our online courses and certification help meet OSHA requirements for Occupational Safety & Health Training.
Material Safety Data Sheets management. Search, print, and organize all of your MSDS’s. Search through our library of millions of MSDS’s and get your exact MSDS in seconds.
- Search through millions of MSDS’s in just seconds
- Save the selected MSDS
- Categorize any selected MSDS
- Print the MSDS
- Add notes to any saved MSDS
- Request or upload an MSDS not found in our library
Complete your Bloodborne Pathogens or HIPAA training and receive a certificate of training upon completion. Keeps track of your training and reminds you when it is time to take a refresher course.
- Complete the Bloodborne Pathogens Training in one or multiple sessions
- Complete HIPAA training in one or multiple sessions
- Instantly print a training certificate upon completion
- View the training status of all of your current and past training
- Assign training to any employee, or let them take training without being assigned
- View and manage the training status of all employees
- Send training reminders
Complete the OSHA required safety plans in less than one hour. Easily edit the safety plans if there is a change in employees or protocol.
- Emergency Action Plan
- Exposure Control Plan
- Fire Prevention Program
- Hazard Communication Program
Audit the office or facility to make sure it is in full OSHA compliance.
- Creates a full graphical report, complete with comments, photos, and corrective action plan
- Over 75 different audits
- Assign corrective actions on safety deficiencies
- Add notes to deficiencies
- Take a photo of deficiencies
Be prepared for the conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 in 2013.
- ICD-10 code search, view, and manage
- ICD-9 code search, view, and manage
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion
- Store and manage both your ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
Get the detailed answers you need to comply with federal regulations.
- Includes more than 207,000 current federal regulations
- Search, view and print any regulation
- Manage and categorize regulations
- Includes current and archive regulations
Store all of your training certificates and other documents to keep all of your OSHA compliance documents in one place. Includes password protected mode to safeguard sensitive documents.
Organize the facilities documents by rooms, stations, floors, or any other identifiable name. Completely customizable by the user.